- White/brown rice (I prefer white)
- Some types of bread (check the suger content)
- Lentils (good protein and carb source, also vegan)
- Raisins (fast carb source that can be good in the morning or pre/post workout.
- Chicken (breast or tighs, I only use breast)
- Different types of red meats, you have low fat and high in fat. Use according to your goals.
- Lentils (good protein but also high in carbs)
- Fish, I use mostly white fish and tuna but fish like salmon is very good but high in fats).
- Eggs, my favorite source. I recommend use the whole egg.
- Protein powders (sometimes)
- Nuts (almonds, cashews, para/brazilnuts, Walnuts)
- Egg yolks
- Olive Oil
- Peanut butter
- Coconut oil